Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blessed to be home.

So I am picking up on the blog again after weeks away.  There was the time away in India, which was awesome ministry.  In addition there was the time away recovering from the food poisoning or bad stomach issue I contracted while in India.  Then there was the time away from blogging as I caught up on the rest of life from the first two times away.  At any rate I am blessed to be home and back blogging. God has been very good to me.  I am thankful to be home and eager to return to Mumbai if God will grant me that privilege.

You can check out the ministry we worked with at their website http://www.sevambs.org/ and I hope you will.  These are men and women who are ministering a midst tremendous needs.  It is incredible to see Jesus moving in the middle of incredible spiritual darkness and intense poverty.  In the middle of all of this Jesus shines brightly.  I am again reminded that there are not political or ideological solutions for this level of need, but it is the gospel that is "the power of God for salvation to all who believe."

I hope to share more posts in the days and weeks to come.  I hope to share more boldly.  I hope to share more humbly.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment